Here is a list of the top 10 secondary characters in EarthBound
Sure, here is an article listing the top 10 secondary characters in the game EarthBound.
EarthBound is a popular role-playing video game released for the Super Nintendo Entertainment System in 1995. The game is set in the year 199X and follows the journey of a young boy named Ness and his three friends as they travel across the world to defeat the evil alien known as Giygas. Along the way, they meet a number of interesting and memorable characters who play a supporting role in the story.
Here is a list of the top 10 secondary characters in EarthBound, in no particular order:
- Jeff Andonuts Jeff is a young inventor who joins Ness and his friends on their journey. He is the son of Dr. Andonuts, a scientist who plays a key role in the game’s story. Jeff’s inventions prove to be extremely useful to the party throughout their journey, as they use his gadgets to solve puzzles and defeat enemies.
- Paula Polestar Paula is a psychic girl who joins Ness and his friends early in their journey. She has the ability to use PSI, a type of psychic energy that she uses to attack enemies and heal her allies. Paula is a kind and caring character who helps guide Ness and his friends on their quest.
- Poo Poo is a prince from the kingdom of Dalaam who joins Ness and his friends on their journey. He is a skilled warrior who uses his martial arts to attack enemies. Poo also has the ability to use PSI, which he uses to aid Ness and his friends in battle.
- Dr. Andonuts Dr. Andonuts is a scientist and the father of Jeff. He plays a key role in the game’s story, as he helps Ness and his friends with their journey. Dr. Andonuts is a quirky and eccentric character who adds humor to the game.
- Mr. Saturn The Mr. Saturn are a race of creatures that live in the Saturn Valley. They play a small but important role in the game, as they provide Ness and his friends with valuable items and information. The Mr. Saturn are known for their distinctive speech pattern and comical appearance.
- Apple Kid Apple Kid is a young inventor who creates the “Sound Stone,” a device that helps Ness and his friends defeat one of the game’s bosses. Apple Kid is a quirky and humorous character who adds levity to the game.
- Lier X. Agerate Lier X. Agerate is a mysterious character who appears several times throughout the game. He provides Ness and his friends with valuable information and items, but also taunts and challenges them. Lier X. Agerate is a mysterious and enigmatic character who adds depth to the game’s story.
- King King is the ruler of the kingdom of Dalaam. He is a wise and just leader who provides Ness and his friends with important information and items. King is a regal and dignified character who adds to the game’s world-building.
- B.B. Hood B.B. Hood is a boss in the game who is fought in the city of Fourside. She is a ruthless and cunning character who uses her wits and weapons to attack Ness and his friends. B.B. Hood is a memorable and entertaining boss who adds excitement to the game.
- The Runaway Five The Runaway Five are a popular band that Ness and his friends meet in the city of Threed. They play a small but important role in the game, as they help Ness and his friends escape from the city. The Runaway Five